NOTE: No one in Team Win owns a Kindle Fire. Because of this, we are unable to provide support for any issues you may have with this device including the "yellow triangle" or rooting or a custom ROM that you may have installed. We can only help you with issues directly related to TWRP itself. Please try the Kindle Fire forums on XDA or rootzwiki.com for support for your device.
Team Win strives to provide a quality product. However, it is your decision to install our software on your device. Team Win takes no responsibility for any damage that may occur from installing or using twrp.
- We have had reports of screen flickering
- You must install the Fire Fire Fire utility before installing TWRP 2.2.0
Device Specific Known Issues:
- If you get stuck at a screen with a yellow triangle, run: fastboot -i 0x1949 oem idme bootmode 4000
- If your device is always booting TWRP run: adb shell "idme bootmode 4000"
- If you still can't get out of booting TWRP, first run: adb shell "idme bootmode 4002"
reboot your device, then run: adb shell "idme bootmode 4000"
reboot again and you should be out of your bootloop
Download - Recovery Image Method:
Download file above. Execute the commands below from the command prompt with your Kindle connected to the PC.
idme bootmode 4002
fastboot -i 0x1949 flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-18.104.22.168-blaze.img